Library services have changed for fall semester. Here is a general overview:
- Masks are required in the Lima Campus Library.
- The book stacks will remain closed to the public. Materials must be requested online through the catalog. Only library staff may remove books from shelves. Any books brought to the circulation desk by visitors will have to be quarantined and unavailable for up to five days.
- Visitors are asked to maintain a safe, physical distance of six feet apart. We have spaced out seating in our common areas and closed our group study room to help make this possible.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted in the library.
- Returned materials will be quarantined for five days and will remain on your account until quarantine is complete and they have been checked in.
- Due to quarantine, OhioLINK and Interlibrary Loan requests will be delayed.
We will not be offering print reserves this autumn. Librarians Tina Schneider and Zach Walton are happy to help identify online resources or scanning options for you.